Vietnam tourist visa for South Africans
To obtain a tourist visa to Vietnam, the South Africans could go directly to Vietnam Embassy or apply online through our website. Here are detailed directions about applying Vietnam tourist visa for South Africans in 2 ways:
1. Vietnam Embassy in South Africa
Address: 87 Brooks Street, Brooklyn, Pretoria, Republic of South Africa.
Tel: + 27 (0)12 362 8119 à+ 27 (0)12 362 8118
The documents required for Vietnamese travel visa at embassy include:
- A valid passport with one blank page
- An application form (available at embassy)
- 2 passport-sized photos
- Vietnam visa fee in cash
In specical case, you may have to provide support documents for visa application. Yet, do not submit further documents if you are not requested to.
The processing time for visa application will take about 3 business days.
To get the specific cost of Vietnam visa, please contact directly the Vietnam Embassy.
2. Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is currently the best way for South Africans to get a tourism visa. By this way, the South Africans will enjoy the cheapest cost, the quickest process and the simplest procedure. Let’s see how Vietnam visa upon arrival works with 4 following steps:
- Fill out the online application form
- Pay service fee through Onepay/Paypal, Western Union or Bank Transfer (See details about the fee here)
- Receive visa approval letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department within 2 working days
- Get visa stamp at Vietnam’s airport
Note: Vietnam evisa on is applicable for those who enter Vietnam by air only. Those who travel to Vietnam by sea or land, please go directly to Vietnam Embassy in South Africa to get a visa for Vietnam.