How to get a Vietnam visa from Singapore
Before applying for a visa to Vietnam, please remember that all Singaporean citizens are exempted a Vietnam visa for 30 days. The visa is required only when you intend to stay in Vietnam longer than this duration or your nationality is not listed in visa-exempt countries. The followings are 2 ways to get a visa for Vietnam in Singapore
1. Getting Vietnam visa at embassy
Generally, a complete Vietnam visa application includes:
- An origin passport with blank pages left (the passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry to Vietnam)
- An application form affixed with a passport-sized photo
- Visa fee (in cash)
In special case, the embassy may contact you to require supporting documents. However, do not submit further if you are not requested to do.
Wait 3-5 working days to collect your visa from the embassy. Check the visa carefully to make sure that there is no problem with it. Any errors must be notified to the embassy immediately before your trip.
Here is contact information of the Embassy of Vietnam in Singapore:
Location: 10 Leedon Park Singapore 267887
Telephone: 64625994 (Consular)
Visa Hours: Mon-Fri from 9.00am - 12.00 noon
2. Getting Vietnam visa at the airport
If you are planning to enter Vietnam by air, do not hesitate to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival for special benefits such as: low price, fast process, simple procedure, prompt assistance…
Vietnam visa on ival is a legitimate alternative way to obtain visa to Vietnam. It is granted directly at the arrival airport and applicable for those who travel to Vietnam by air only. And here are 4 steps to get visa on arrival:
- Fill out Vietnam visa application form online
- Pay service fee to get visa approval letter
- Receive visa approval letter within 2 WORKING DAYS
- Get visa stamp and pick up your visa at airport in Vietnam
Use urgent and super super-urgent service if you wish to receive the visa approval letter within 1 working day or 4 working hours.
- Make a new passport before applying if your passport is about to expire
- Don’t make any mistake in your application form because nothing can be changed after it was sent to Immigration Department for processing.
Should you have any question about visa to Vietnam, please do not hesitate to contact us at hotline: +84 966 53 93 63 or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org and skype: vietnamvisaeasy.