Vietnam visa on arrival in Singapore
Under the visa exemption agreement, Singaporean citizens are granted visa-free entry into Vietnam for stay up to 30 days. A Vietnam visa is only required for longer stay. In that case, you are advised to apply forVietnam visa on arrival, the best way to obtain visa to Vietnam today.
Vietnam visa on arrival is regarded as the best visa as it is convenient, cheap and fast. It is a legitimate alternative way to obtain visa for Vietnam for those who arrival Vietnam by air. In order to pick up visa Vietnam at arrival airport, you just need to do the following:
1. Complete the online application form (Simple submission)
2. Pay service fee through online payment gateway (Fast and secure payment method)
3. Receive visa approval letter after 2 working days (Quick process, in case of emergency, you could apply for rush service for express process)
4. Get visa stamp and collect your visa at the airport (Simple procedure)
About the fee, you are required to pay 2 kinds of fee:
- Service fee: for visa approval letter (paid to us in advance)
- Stamping fee: for visa stamp (paid to Vietnam Immigration Official
Read details about Vietnam visa fee for Singporean citizens.
Before applying, don’t forget that your passport validity should last for at least 6 months and your visa application form should be checked for error before sending.
During the process of visa approval letter, we will send you 3 emails to confirm the application, notify the processing schedule and deliver the visa approval letter. For this reason, you should check your email everyday. In case you do not receive our email, please check the spam folder or contact us immediately.
Should you have a question about visa Vietnam for Singaporean nationals, please leave at the comment box below or contact us via phone, email or skype. We will answer you as soon as possible.