Vietnam tourist visa renewal
Traveling on Vietnam tourist visa allows the visitors to visit Vietnam for 30 days. But if your plan changes and you will be in the country for a longer period, you will need to renew the visa before it expires.
There are 2 options for Vietnam tourist visa renewal. You can either to renew your visa on your own at Vietnam Immigration Department or have travel agency renew it for you.
If you prefer to have visa renewed by yourself, you have to download the application form for visa renewal, complete it and submit along with your passport in person at one of following addresses of Vietnam Immigration Department:
- In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Ha Noi
- In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang
- In Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City
And if you’re afraid to do visa procedures on your own, we’re willing to offer help. The following are 4 steps you have to carry out to get tourist visa Vietnam renewed online:
- Send your passport copy including the page of current visa stamp to our email address at [email protected] for checking
- Be informed about the charges and visa processing time
- Send us your passport by express (If you’re living in Hanoi, Haiphong or Ho Chi Minh, we’ll arrange a staff to collect the passport at your place)
- Receive the passport back with a new visa stamp on it after 5-7 business days
Regarding the Vietnam visa extension fee, it is various depending on how long you want to renew your visa (1 month or 3 months), what type of visa (single/multiple) or where you pick up the visa.
Should you have more concern about Vietnamese travel visa renewal, please feel free to contact us in one of the following ways:
Hotline: +84 966 53 93 63
Email: [email protected]