Vietnam tourist visa on arrival
Vietnam tourist visa on arrival is actually Vietnam tourist visa that is applied on website of travel companies and picked up at the arrival airport. Nevertheless, it is made for air entry only, not applicable for sea or land entry. The foreigners arriving in Vietnam by sea or land are advised to obtain the visa at Vietnam Embassy/Consulate.
Vietnamese tourist visa upon arrival has validity of 1 month and can be extended when you have arrived Vietnam. To apply for Vietnam visa on arrival, the applicants must have a passport that is valid at least for 6 months from the date of arrival to Vietnam. If you travel to Vietnam for holidays but do not want to stay in Vietnam only for 1 month, you are totally able to obtain a Vietnam business visa for a 3 month stay.
Process to collect visa to Vietnam on arrival involves 4 steps as follows:
- Fill in the application form online at this link
- Pay visa service fee through online payment gateway
- Get visa approval letter within 2 working days
- Get a visa stamp at the airport and pick up your visa
2 working days is generally time to complete a visa application. Still, the process could be faster if the tourists request urgent or super-urgent service.
As schedule, the foreigners will receive 3 emails from us during the visa process. The first one is sent immediately after you submit your Vietnam visa application. In case you do not find our email in your inbox, it is definitely directed to your spam folder.
Should you have any concern about visa for Vietnam for tourism acitivities, we are always ready to support you at address: firstname.lastname@example.org and Skype ID: vietnamvisaeasy.
- Urgent Vietnam visa on arrival for Irish passport holders
- Vietnam Tourist Visa
- Vietnam tourist visa for Russian citizens
- Vietnam visa on arrival application form
- How to get Vietnam visa on arrival
- Process to get Vietnam visa on arrival
- Quick Vietnam visa on arrival
- Cost of Vietnam visa on arrival
- Vietnam visa on arrival 2014
- Is Vietnam visa on arrival legitimate?