Vietnam visa on arrival at Saigon airport
Applying for a Vietnam visa on arrival is easy to everyone but picking it up at the airport may be a confusion to those who has never dones this before. Therefore, this article will show you how to get Vietnamese visa at arrival airport in Ho Chi Minh City.
In order to get visa stamp and pick up the visa at the airport, you must have visa approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department. Follow 3 steps below to get it first:
- Fill out the online application form at this link
- Pay service fee to get visa approval letter
- Get visa approval letter by email after 2 working days
When landing at Saigon airport, quickly head straight to Immigration Area and submit required documents include: an original passport, visa approval letter, completed entry and exit form, 1 passport-sized photo, and stamping fee (USD 45 for single entries, USD 65 for 1 month multiple entry, and USD 95 for 3 month multiple entry) to the Vietnam Immigration Officer at the Immigration Counter. Normally, it takes about 15 mintues for the visa stamping process to be completed. However, you may wait for an 1 hour for your turn if there is a long queue of foreigners getting the visa stamped at the same time. In this case, we highly recommend you to use stamping assistance service with the fee of USD 22/pax to get the visa stamp in a few minutes. Those who need a rush visa can particularly benefit from the extra service.
- Fill out the entry and exit form in advance to save time. If you take time to complete it at the airport, you may stand at the end of the queue
- The stamping fee must be paid in cash