Vietnam visa on arrival from Cambodia
Wherever you are staying in Cambodia, you are still able to apply for a visa on arrival to Vietnam in a few minutes. See how to qualify for Vietnam visa on arrival and all necessary information relating to it.
- Travel to Vietnam by airplane
- Possess a valid passport
2. How it works
- Complete the online application form at this link
- Pay service fee with your credit card
- Receive visa approval letter with red color stamp via email
- Get visa stamped and pick up your visa at arrival airport (Hanoi, Danang, Ho Chi Minh)
3. Processing time of visa approval letter
- Normal service: 2 working days
- Express service: 1 working day (urgent)
4 working hours (super-urgent)
4. Visa fees
The fee amount is various and depend on length of stay and type of visa. The application of large group are offered preferential price.
Read details about Vietnam visa cost at this page
- Vietnamese visa is not required for Cambodian citizens who just visit Vietnam for less than 30 days. Only Cambodians who wish to stay longer than 1 month or those whose nationality is not included in Vietnam visa exemption list must prepare a visa before entering Vietnam.
- Ensure the accuracy of your application form before submitting to avoid unexpected problems.
- Obtain a visa for Vietnam at the Embassy of Vietnam in Cambodia if you intend to travel to Vietnam by land/sea.