Requirements for Vietnam visa on arrival
Vietnam visa on arrival is a legitimate alternative to obtain a visa to Vietnam for those who travel to Vietnam by air only. If you intend to apply for visa on arrival, it is advisable to learn about Vietnam visa requirements before visa submission.
- A passport of which validity lasts at least 6 months to get rid of hassle with the airlines
- Air travel (land or sea travel are suggested to apply through Vietnam Embassy)
- An online application form
- Visa fee: Service fee to get visa approval letter for boarding on plane
Stamping fee to get visa stamp at arrival airport
The process of visa for Vietnam on arrival involves 4 steps in total:
1. Fill in the secure online application form exactly
2. Pay visa service fee online
3. Receive visa approval letter via email after 2 working days
4. Get visa stamp and pick up visa at Vietnam’s airport
We will send 3 emails to you since your visa application is submitted until it is completed. Therefore, you had better check email regularly to receive them all. If you do not see any emails from us in your inbox, it definitely ended up in your spam folder.
No cancellation or correction could be made after your Vietnam visa application was sent to Immigration Department for processing. Any error about your visa application should be reported to us soon.