Requirements to get Vietnam visa for Malaysians
Currently, the Malaysian citizens are exempted visa for Vietnam for up to 30 days. It means that only Malaysians who stay in Vietnam more than 1 month will be required the visa stamp. In that case, below is the checklist of Vietnam visa requirements for Malaysians applying at Vietnam Embassy and through travel agent.
Documents required by the embassy:
- An origin passport with at least 6 month validity.
- A completed application form
- Passport- sized photo
- Vietnam visa fee in cash
In several cases, Vietnam embassy might ask you for some supporting documents in certain cases. For detailed information about visa procedure and requirements, please contact Vietnam embassy in Malaysia.
Location:No.4, Persiaran Stonor 50450, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Phone: (603) 2148 4534
Fax: (603) 2148 3270
Email: [email protected]
Requirements to pick up the visa at Vietnam's airport
If you are travelling to Vietnam by air, requirements for Vietnam visa on arrival will be simpler. Instead of preparing the documents above, you just need to complete application form online on our website. After you have made the full payment for the visa application with credit card, we will provide you with a visa approval letter, which allows you to enter Vietnam and get visa stamp at arrival airport. The following is the list of documents you need to present for stamping process at the airport:
- An origin passport with at least 6 month validity and some blank pages left
- Visa approval letter
- A completed entry and exit form
- 01 passport- sized photos
- Stamping fee in cash in VND or USD
- Only Malaysian passport holders who travel to Vietnam by air are eligibile to apply for Vietnam visa online. If you arrive in Vietnam by land or sea, please visit the embassy for Vietnam visa application because it is the one and only option for your case.