Vietnam visa requirements for European citizens
Apart from citizens from Denmark, Finland, Sweeden, Norway and Russia enjoying visa-free travel in Vietnam for 15 days, other European countries are required to get a visa to enter Vietnam, though, you should not worry about it at all because we are telling you the way to obtain visa for Vietnam for Europeans easily, quickly and cheaply.
1. Vietnam visa at embassy/consulate
Available for: air, sea and land entry
* Documents required to submit:
- An original passport with blank page (valid for 1 month prior to the date of exit from Vietnam or 6 month from the date of entry to Vietnam to meet the airlines’ requirements)
- An application form associated with a passport photo (download the form on website of Vietnam Embassies)
- Self-addressed return envelop to get the passport back by post (if you request)
- Vietnam visa fee (in cash)
Some Vietnam Embassies may request you to provide a visa authorization from Vietnam Immigration Department for business visa application. The visa authorization should be arranged by your sponsor or business partner in Vietnam. In case you do not have sponsor or partner, please contact directly to staff of Consular Section of embassies to be assisted.
The Vietnam visa cost for EU citizens is different among the embassies. Thus, you should visit the official site of embassy or contact to the embassy for additional information about the fee.
2. Vietnam visa on arrival: available for air entry only
Vietnam visa on arrival process is so simple that you don't have to prepare anything to apply for it. The complete process of obtaining visa at arrival airport is described as follows:
- Complete the online application form at here
- Pay service fee through online payment gateway
- Get visa approval letter after 2 working days
- Get visa stamp at arrival airport and collect your visa.
- Be careful when filling out the application form. Double check it before submitting
- Check email day by day to get at least 3 notification mails from us during the visa process. Find the mails in the spam folder if you do not see them in the inbox.
Should you need any help to get visa to Vietnam, please feel free to contact us. Our support team will support you immediately.