Vietnam visa requirements for Myanmar citizens
Under Vietnam visa exemption program, the Myanmar citizens are not required an entry visa unless they stay longer than 14 days. So if you visit Vietnam less than 14 days, all what you need is a passport valid beyond your trips with at least 2 blank pages left. And if you stay more than permitted period, please follow 4 steps below to obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival from Myanmar:
1. Fill out online visa application form
2. Pay Vietnam visa fee in full through secure payment gateway
3. Check your email to receive visa approval letter
4. Get visa stamp at arrival airport and pick up your visa
Regularly, visa approval letter is sent to you within 2 business days. In order to get the letter within 1 business days or a few business hours, you need to request rush Vietnam visa service.
Important: you will be required the following documents for stamping process at Vietnam’s airport:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Visa approval letter
- Entry and exit form (completed beforehand)
- 01 passport photo taken within the last 6 months
- Visa stamping fee ($45 for single entry, $ 65 for 1 month multiple entry and $ 95 for 3 months multiple entry)
At any time you need help getting visa for Vietnam from Myanmar, please feel free to contact us via phone, email or chat service. We will answer your concern in a good manner.