Get Vietnam visa from UK
As a UK citizen, you must have a valid Vietnamese visa to be allowed to enter Vietnam. So, how to get a Vietnam visa? Read our article to see two options available to obtain a Vietnam visa UK
1. Obtain at Vietnam Embassy
The applicants in UKcan obtain a visa Vietnam during 3-5 working days after submitting all the following documents in person or by post to Embassy of Vietnam in UK:
- Application form (download on the website of Vietnam Embassy in UK)
- A valid passport
- 2 passport- sized photos
- Visa fee in cash
For additional information about the fee, UK citizens or residents in UK are advised to contact directly to Vietnam Embassy. Here is the contact information for you.
Address: 12 - 14 Victoria Road, London W8 5RD
Tell: 020 7937 1912
Fax: 0207 937 6108 or 0207 565 3853
2. Obtain Vietnam visa at the airport
Vietnam visa on arrival, known as Vietnam evisa, is applicable for the ones who enter Vietnam by AIR only. In such way, you will pick up the visa at arrival airport, not before departing. The process to get visa to Vietnam upon arrival has 4 steps:
- Apply online on our website
- Pay the visa service fee to get visa approval letter.
- Receive visa approval letter accompanied with entry and exit form via email after 2 working days as normal, 1 working day as urgent and 4 working hours as super- urgent.
- Get a stamp visa at the airport (by presenting required documents: visa approval letter, completed entry and exit form, passport- sized photos, stamping fee)
In case you have interest in our service or any enquires about visa to Vietnam for UK citizens, we’re always right here to serve you. Please contact us at hotline +84 966 53 93 63 or email to [email protected]