Vietnam tourist visa for Chinese citizens
Chinese visitors must obtain a Vietnam tourist visa if they want to travel to Vietnam. Although it takes only a few days to process a Vietnam visa application, it is advisable to apply for a visa at least 1 month before date of travel. In this article, we will offer you instructions on getting a Vietnamese holiday visa for Chinese citizens.
1/ Obtain at Vietnam embassy before arrival
* Document needed
- Application form attached with 01 passport size photo
- Original passport with minimum validity of 6 months prior to date of entry into Vietnam
- Vietnam visa fee
* Required time to process a visa application is about 5 working days. If you need an urgent visa, rush visa service is available.
2/ Pick up the visa at arrival airport
Submit Vietnam visa application online and pick up the visa at the airport is the way Vietnam visa on arrival works. Applying for visa online is much cheaper, easier, and faster than applying directly for a visa at the embassy/consulate. However, only Chinese citizens who travel to Vietnam by air from outside China mainland are eligible for it. This is because China airlines do not accept Chinese passport holders to go on board without a visa stamp on passport. Thus, if you are a Chinese citizen that enter Vietnam by air from another country, pleaseperform 4 steps below to get a cheap visa upon arrival:
- Fill out the application form online
- Make the online payment for visa process
- Receive visa approval letter in your email after 2 working days
- Show the letter to get on plane and have a visa stamp at arrival airport
Please be noted that tourist visa Vietnam is valid for 1 month only. So, if you want to stay longer in Vietnam, you may apply online for Vietnam business visa with the same procedure.
Should you have any query about visa to Vietnam for Chinese nationals, please do not hesitate to contact us. You are always welcome!