Required documents for Vietnam visa on arrival
The process to obtain Vietnam visa on arrival includes two stages:
1. Getting Vietnam visa approval letter
* Required documents: NONE
* How to obtain the letter?
- Fill out the online application form at here
- Pay service fee with credit cards
- Receive visa approval letter in email after 2 working days
2. Getting visa stamp at the airport
* Required documents:
- A origin passport with at least 6 months validity
- Visa approval letter
- Completed Entry and exit form (available on our website)
- 01 latest passport-sized photo
- Stamping fee in cash ( USD 45 for single entries, USD 65 for 1 month multiple entry and USD 95 for 3 month multiple entry)
* How to get visa stamp at arrival airport?
- Submit the required documents to Vietnam Immigration Officer at counter and pick up your visa with a new stamp on it
- The stamping assistance service is suggested to those who travel to Vietnam for the first time or who traveling in big group and who traveling with kids.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is not available for land/sea entry. Go directly to the nearest Vietnam Embassy/Consulate to obtain a visa Vietnam there.