Vietnam has imposed restrictions on travel since 2020 in order to control the spread of the Covid-19 outbreak. Thereby, the procedure of getting a business visa for Vietnam is much more complicated and time-consuming. Let’s see what you need and how much you have to pay for a Vietnam business visa.
The business visa is valid for a maximum of 3 months. The long-term visas of 6 months and 1 year were stopped 2 years ago. We expect it to be resumed on March 15 when the country fully reopens its borders.
3 steps to obtain a visa for Vietnam in 2022:
- Apply for approval of Health Department
- Apply for approval of provincial People’s Committee
- Apply for visa approval of Immigration Department
- A sponsor: the sponsor must be a company. An individual is not accepted. It’s ideal when your sponsor is based in Ho Chi Minh as the local authority does not require the foreign experts/highly-skilled workers to have a work permit for approval.
- A confirmation letter of 3-year working experience and a university degree (legalized by the Vietnamese embassy/consulate). If you do not have a degree, you must have at least 5 years of working experience. In some cases, we can assist you to arrange the legalized papers. Please contact us for further information.
It takes almost 3 weeks to get the approvals of Health Department and provincial People’s Committee but only 2-3 days for the visa approval to be ready.
The total fee is USD 880. We accept bank transfer and online payment. The fee is not applicable for Turkey, Africa and Middle East. Please contact us to check the cost if you hold a passport of these countries.
At arrival airport, you have to pay USD 25 or USD 50 stamping fee depending on your visa allows single or multiple entries.
- Vaccination certificate or proof of recovery from covid-19 within the last 6 months
- Negative test result for Covid-19 valid within 24 hours (for the rapid test) or 72 hours (for the RT-PCR test) prior to the travel
- Health insurance covering Covid-19 treatment cost
The travelers must self-isolate within the first 24 hours of their entry and self-monitor their health in the following 14 days. Besides, it is mandatory to use one Vietnamese coronavirus prevention and control application while you are staying here.
Please like and share the post if you find it useful and informative. Any questions about applying for a Vietnam business visa in 2022, kindly send to our email, messengers, or skype. Or you can also call our hotline +84 966 53 93 63.