how to get a vietnam visa for Canadian citizens
If you are getting confused about how to get a Vietnam visa for Canadian citizens, read carefully the following directions and send your questions to us at address [email protected] in case you have more concerns about visa Vietnam.
There are two ways for Canadians to pick up a visa for Vietnam. They include:
1. Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Vietnam visa can be applied by mail or in person at the Embassy of Vietnam in Canada (55 Mackay street, Ottawa, Ontario, K1M2B2). The time to process your visa takes about 5 working days for normal service and 2 working day for express service. The Vietnam visa fees are various and must be paid in cash. A complete Vietnam visa application included the following documents:
- A valid passport
- An application form attached with a latest colour passport-sized photo
- Visa fee
- A prepaid return envelop if you request to get the passport back by post.
- For business visa, the Spanish citizens are required to submit a visa approval from Immigration Department through the sponsor or business partner in Vietnam. In case you do not have any partner in Vietnam to help you get it, contact the consular section for assistance.
After receving the passport back, double check your visa to make sure that there is no errors on it. Any errors must be notified at once to the embassy for remedy.
2. Vietnam visa on arrival
* Highly recommended to Spanish passport holders who travel to Vietnam by air. This is the easiest, cheapest and quickest way for air travelers at present.
* Required documents: none
* Visa fee: read here for specific information.
* Procedure: 4 steps
- Complete the online application form
- Make the full payment through online secure payment gateway
- Receive visa approval letter via email
- Get visa stamped at arrival airport and pick up your visa.
The processing time is 2 working days since the date we receive your full payment. For urgent and super urgent service, the process last 1 working day and 4 working hours respectively.
- Don't apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival when your passport is about to expire.
- Double check visa application form before sending.
- Check email regularly to receive our update information about your visa process.