How to get a visa to Vietnamfrom Western Sahara
For Western Sahara passport holder, please contact the nearest Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Immigration Department for details
For residents in Western Sahara whose nationality do not appear in the Vietnamvisa exemption list, you are required a valid visa to enter Vietnam. But, how to get a visa to Vietnam from Western Sahara? The answer is so easy. There are two ways for you to get a visa to Vietnam from this country:
1. Get Vietnam Visa on Arrival at lower cost (get visa stamped at Vietnam International Airports upon arrival)
Visa on arrival is beneficial for those who live far away from the Vietnamese embassies and do not wish to send their passports away by postal mail. It becomes more and more popular trend to get a visa to Vietnam in the age of booming Internet thanks to its convenience and even cheap price.
- Issuing unit: Vietnam Immigration Department
- Processing time: 1 to 2 working days
- No Passport sendoff required
- Price: at least 30% cheaper than the traditional way
- How it works? Access the website http://www.vietnamvisa-easy.com, fill out the secure online form, get your Visa Approval Letter via email in 2 working days (normal service) or 1 working day (urgent service) or even 4 working hours (super urgent service), and take this letter + your passport + 2 photos + some dollars as stamping fee to get your visa at airport.
2. Get Vietnam Entry Visa at Vietnam Embassies:
There is no information about Vietnam Embassy in Western Sahara. Please check the neighboring countries for the nearest Vietnam Embassy that covers the territory of Western Sahara.
- Before applying for Vietnam visa, make sure your passport has minimum 6 month validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable for those traveling by air to Vietnam.
For any further information, please kindly contact us. We are willing and pleased to assist you at our best!