Vietnam visa on arrival for Romanian citizens
No Romanian citizens could enter Vietnam without having a Vietnamese visa. Presently, there are 2 ways for Romanians to obtain a visa to Vietnam. The traditional way is to apply for a visa at the Embassy of Vietnam in Romania. The morden and easy way is to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival. Everyboday must know the first way. Therefore, in this article, we just show you the second way: collect visa for Vietnam at arrival airport.
How to obtain visa on arrival in Romania?
1. Apply online by filling out the application form
2. Make payment with your credit cards
3. Receive visa approval letter by email
4. Obtain visa stamp and pick up your visa at arrival airport
How long will you get the visa approval letter?
Normal process: 2 working days
Express process: 1 working day (urgent service)
4 working hours (super-urgent service)
Visa on arrival cost?
The fee amount depends on length of stay and type of visa you apply. More than that, the applications of large group (more than 3 applicants) will be offered a cheaper price.
- Make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months prior to the arrival date to Vietnam
- Check carefully the visa application form before submitting and visa approval letter after receving to ensure its accuracy.
- Vietnam visa upon arrival is not available for sea/land entry. Please go directly to Vietnam Embassy in Romania to get a visa Vietnam there