Vietnam visa on arrival from Thailand
If you are planning to travel to Vietnam from Thailand by air, there are 4 reasons for you to apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival: easy application, cheap price, quick process and prompt assistance.
How to apply?
1. Fill out the online application form correctly
2. Pay visa service fee with your credit cards
3. Obtain visa approval letter issued by Immigration Department
4. Get visa stamped at arrival airport and collect your visa
Normally, the visa approval letter will be sent to you via email after 2 working days. If you need it urgently, we are willing to arrange you the visa approval letter within 1 working day (urgent service) or 4 working hours (super-urgent service)
Should you be interested in the cost, please visit here to see specific cost applicable to each visa type.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months prior to the date of entry to Vietnam to meet requirements of the airlines
- Double check the visa application form before submitting and visa approval letter after receiving to ensure the accuracy of the information on them.
- Vietnamese visa is NOT REQUIRED for Thai citizens who just visit Vietnam for less than 30 days. Only Thai citizens who want to stay in Vietnam longer than 1 month or those whose nationality is not mentioned in Vietnam visa exemption list must obtain a visa Vietnam.