Vietnam visa on arrival in Thailand
Instead of going directly to Vietnam Embassy in Thailand, the Thai citizens could apply online on our website and get the visa later at the airport. This will help you avoid waste of time, money and energy as well.
Steps involved in collect Vietnamese visa on arrival:
1. Fill out the online application form at here
2. Pay service fee to get visa approval letter
3. Receive visa approval letter by email
4. Obtain visa stamp at the airport and pick up your visa
Required time to process visa approval letter is 2 days. In case of emergency, it could be processed within 1 working day (urgent service) or 4 working hours (super-urgent service)
With regards to Vietnam visa fee, you are required to pay the following fees:
- Service fee: is the fee paid to us in advance to arrange you a visa approval letter.
- Stamping fee: is paid at Immigration Counter of Vietnam's airport to get the visa stamp onto your passport.
- Vietnam visa on arrival is only applicable for air entry. Go directly to the Embassy of Vietnam in Thailand if you plan to entery Vietnam by sea/land.
- The visa is only required for Thai citizens whose stay in Vietnam exceeds 30 days or foreigners whose nationality is not included in Vietnam visa exemption list.
- Make sure that your passport validity remains for at least 6 month prior to the date of entry to Vietnam