Vietnam tourist visa extension
To remain longer in Vietnam that your tourist visa allows, you are required to extend the visa about 5 days prior to your authorized stay expires. Here's basic information about Vietnam tourist visa extension 2014 that you should know.
1. Your passport is valid and will remain valid for the duration of your stay. At least 01 blank page is required
2. Vietnam visa extension fee (read details in here)
To get your Vietnam tourist visa extended, please do the followings:
Request visa extension service via email by sending your scan copy of passport and the page containing your current Vietnam visa. In the email, please mention your date of arrival and port of entry in Vietnam.
Receive our feedback about the cost
Send us your original passport by secure express delivery service. (We will collect your passport in person if you're staying in Hanoi, Haiphong or Ho Chi Minh City)
Wait 7-10 business days to get your visa and passport back.
If you prefer to submit application for Vietnam tourist visa extension by yourself, please visit the nearest Immigration Office.
- In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Ha Noi
- In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang
- In Ho chi minh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City
Note: We temporarily stop tourist visa extension in Ho Chi Minh City. The service will be opened again soon. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa extension 2014. We are available 24/24 during the week.