Vietnam visa for Spanish citizens
Currently, there are 2 available ways for Spanish citizens to obtain a visa for Vietnam. Each way has its own distinction and important notices that you should keep in mind before applying. Let’s find out what they are:
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
This is traditional way but applicable for all kinds of entry: air, road or sea.
Generally, you will be requested to submit the following:
- Visa application form (available at the embassy)
- A passport-sized photo
- Origin passport (valid at least 6 months beyond your period of stay in Vietnam),
- A copy of passport page that contains your personal data
- Prepaid return envelop if you submit by post
- Vietnam visa fees (the fees are various depending on your type of visa and length of stay in Vietnam. Please contact the embassy for further information)
- Double check the visa when you receive the passport back to make sure that they are all correct
- The normal process is 5 business days since the date your Vietnam visa application is well-received.
Contact information of embassy in Spain
Address: C/ Segre 5 28002 MADRID
Phone: 0034 91 5102867
Email: [email protected]
Office hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
2. Apply electrically on our site
This is considered as the best way to obtain Vietnamese visa for air travelers as it is cheap, simple, easy and quick. However, please remember that Vietnam visa on arrival is applicable for Spanish citizens who enter Vietnam by air only.
Steps to obtain visa to Vietnam on arrival for Spanish passport holders:
- Answer the questions in online application form
- Make online payment through Paypal/Onepay or Western Union, Bank transfer
- Get visa approval letter via email within 2 working days (Urgent Vietnam visa process is available upon request)
- Get visa stamp at the airport and pick up your visa
- Please make sure that your passport remains valid at least 6 months prior to date of travel or 1 month after visa expiration date.
- Re-read the answers before submitting the application form avoid common mistakes such as full name, date of arrival, passport number or date of birth.
Please leave the questions at the comment box below if you have any concerns about visa Vietnam for Spanish nationals. Or you may also contact us via phone, email or skype.