Noi Bai International Airport, the main airport serving Hanoi, is the largest airport in Vietnam. The new international terminal (T2) operated since December 2014 has boosted the capacity of the airport and also changed the face of the airport. Along with the operation of the new terminal, Noi Bai Airport has set up a more modern and convenient service to meet passengers’ satisfactory.
For security reason, passengers are not allowed to bring water through security check; therefore, Noi Bai Airport has installed free-drink machines at both domestic and international terminals in order to meet passengers’ basic need
Domestic and International passengers are able to connect their devices to the wireless network in any areas of Noi Bai Airport
Simple steps are instructed as follows:
- Search for an available network: “NoiBai Airport Free Wi-fi”
- Open your web browser then go to login page
- Fill in a form or click access and connect to the internet
For better service, Noi Bai Airport has been equipped with free chargers in many locations, each with 10 chargers adaptable to regular cell phones.
Free chargers are located at:
- Domestic Terminal (T1):
- The public area on the 1st floor: Hall A and E
- Departure lounge on 2nd floor: Hall A, B, E
- International Terminal (T2):
- The public area on the 3rd floor: 2 locations beside information counter
- Departure lounge: 9 locations near gate 21, 22, 23, 28, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35
Baby Care and Playground
Babies are always the first concern of family passengers. Understanding the need for baby areas, the baby care room and playground have been available at Noi Bai International Terminal. Passengers can easily find a baby care room with baby cribs and baby change table at the international departure lounge on 3rd floor, West Wing. One playground has also been placed near gate 33 of the international departure lounge. Your kids can now have fun with swing, seesaw, slide, v.v while waiting for boarding and as parents, you would not have to worry too much about keeping an eye on your children all the time.
Noi Bai First Aid guarantees a 24/24 service with a professional and experienced team, full facility and medicine, well-equipped devices, three emergency rooms located along with the airport… With new medical service, Noi Bai Airport promises to provide timely first aid and emergency.
Here is the location where passengers will find first-aid rooms:
- Arrival hall – first floor- west of International Terminal (T2).
- International departure lounge – third floor – International Terminal
- Arrival hall – first floor- Hall A – Domestic Terminal (T1)
In an emergency, please contact Medical emergency team – Noi Bai Airport Controlling Centre at 04.3587.6601 – 04.3587.6600
This service has been set up and operated since 2014 and is a significance in customer service. Each pod is 4m2 and 3m high. The sleep pods are designed and manufactured with high-quality modern equipment with the aim of bringing out convenience and relaxation as of mini-hotels. Each pod is provided with 2 comfortable beds, blankets, pillows, air conditioners, cloth hanger, TV, a phone, an alarm clock, and wifi.
See below chart for rate:
|SLEEP PODS AT DOMESTIC TERMINAL (T1)|
|Single Pod||Double Pod||Note|
|130,000 VND/hour||150,000 VND/hour||Pod rate = actual service time x unit price|
|SLEEP PODS AT INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL (T2)|
|160,000 VND/hour||Pod rate = actual service time x unit price|
- Rate is inclusive of 10% VAT, 5% service charge
- Snacks, drinks, cool towel are free
- : 1 adult in a single pod and 2 adults in double pods
- Extra fee for children:
- Child up to 6 years old and accompanied by an adult: FREE
- Child up to 12 years old: 75,000VND/hour
- A child more than 12 years old charged as adult (not allowed to share room)
- Round-up Rules:
- 0’ – 15’: rounded up as 0’
- 16’ – 45’: rounded up as 30’
- 46’ – 60’: rounded up as 60’
***Location of Sleep Pods:
- Domestic Terminal (T1)
- International Terminal (T2